Thursday, May 14, 2009

Reality only exists cause we say so...

Preface:
I'm writing this quick preface to this entry 2 nights after I originally wrote it because I wanted to let everyone know the reason for most of the typos and grammer issues are due to the fact that I wrote this text message style from my free unlimited boost phones message center. I think I'll add a little signiture to those sort of posts from now on. Thank you so much for reading.
-James

Things are always hard, is that not the point? Are we not here to learn? Is learning ever easy? Why do I let frustration effect my practice? I Want "it" now; that's why!

We couldnt plearn a new language instantly with marginal effort, why expect any different from spirituality? Maybe all the "burning bushes" were just that; burning, even the mist raging fire cools down, right?
Why allow frustration to stifle your personal goals? How petty it all seems. You're givin a gift then you want more , does it ever stop? Do you really want to be 70 years old and still concerned with who has more stuff and how you can stockpile more for yourself? Rupert murdock, Dick Cheney; do you suspect these men are ever satisfied / at peace ? We don't need to rally for the next liberal candidate we need to focus on transforming ourselves and our fellow brothers/sisters through the heart with love peace and the realization of ONE. Reality only exists cause we say it does! Dig That!

Politics are more make-beleive than Hans Christian Anderson! So let's collectively forget any of it ever existed & maybe it won't.

One love and light to and from the creator,
-j

No comments:

Post a Comment